Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 349.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

issue whith some battlefiled 4 server

Chany - - Game Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat: „​ Kicked by Serveradmin powered by GGC-Stream.NET. Your GUID 321564f9d3a59c52e01d716d057ad547 is banned. Contact the server owner. [Admin Decision]“

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Opportunity to delete ban

Chany - - FAQ

Beitrag

"Modification" It sounds more like manipulation from Gamefiles, which is not allowed.... If you feel that this Violation got triggered in an Error, Please contact Even Balance (Punkbuster) directly to provide this file. They will have a look into that.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

How do I correctly report cheaters?

Chany - - How to

Beitrag

But it is NOT in our task to check stats. There are many many possibilities no one can know. And it takes a LOT of time. To say it clear: We are ONLY supporting clear evidence in a Punkbuster Screenshot which was streamed to our Server while the Screenshot got captured. Second thing we are supporting: Violations from Punkbuster. If Punkbuster is detecting a 3rd Party/forbidden Program or whatever you wanna call it, it will kick the player for only a few minutes. That's why we are here, we are ba…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

BF 3 BAN HELP ME PLEASE

Chany - - Battlefield 3

Beitrag

I'll post the comment from our Admin in your Ticket below. Read it carefully: Zitat: „This ticket will be closed for now. As soon as you have received a response from Even Balance, you can re-open this ticket by replying to it. Please do not create a second ticket at Even Balance or GGC regarding this occurrence of the issue. “ Check your Evenbalance Ticket and answer in your ALREADY CREATED Ticket here at GGC if there is something new. Chany

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Unexplained ban next

Chany - - Other Games

Beitrag

Then just remove our Streaming from your Server. And you are able to play. We do not want those kind of people like you who are insulting one of our Operators in our own Forum. Respect the rules of OUR OWN Forum, use your Ticket and stop spamming the Forum. Thanks! Chany This Thread is now closed, please do not open new Threads, otherwise you will be suspended from our Forum AND our Ticketsystem. Thank you for understanding.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Unexplained ban

Chany - - Other Games

Beitrag

I removed all the Links to that .dll file. Not necessary to post cheatfiles in this Forum. If you have ANY questions or concerns, please use your already created ticket and write in ENGLISH or German. I'll close this now.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Battlefield 3 ban

Chany - - Battlefield 3

Beitrag

Search function in our Forum is there to use it: ggc-stream.net/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

battlefeild 4 ban

Chany - - Battlefield 3

Beitrag

[How-To] Create/Add Evenbalancetickets And PLEASE stop spamming our Forum and hijacking Trheads! Thanks!

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

BF3 2 year problem

Chany - - Battlefield 3

Beitrag

Well, you are banned, so actuallly rebanned. lol. What do you mean is unbanned. You can see in Battlelog which Server are using GGC, oder PBBans, or ACI, etc.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

BF3 2 year problem

Chany - - Battlefield 3

Beitrag

"rebanned" I like that actually. lol Not every Server is using an Anti Cheat System like us. On those Server you are able to play.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Support only in English or German. Open an appeal ticket here: ggc-stream.net/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal Closed. Chany

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

And this one is now closed as well. Chany

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Since you already admit to not understand English well, just read the Text Admin Striker wrote, again. It really doesn't matter WHO used a Cheat under the GUID which got banned. For the fact and the CLEAR evidence: 1. A 3rd Party Programm was used with your/the GUID. 2. Punkbuster (Even Balance) triggered this Violation under this GUID. How this works? Google will tell you. 3. Since you admit that your friend used a Cheat with this GUID, the evidence is more as clear. 4. We DO NOT ban Persons, w…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

ggc-stream.net/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

ggc-stream.net/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

suspition cheating

Chany - - Battlefield 4

Beitrag

If his GUID is saying that he is banned for a Violation, then he is probably cheating, or at least used cheats in the past. Without any informations like the GUID or the InGame Name i can not give you an concrete answer on your question. ~ Chany

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Plz unban me

Chany - - Game Discussion

Beitrag

Read the steps above! Thread closed

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Aimbot hacker xcelinexjannikz

Chany - - Battlefield 4

Beitrag

How do I correctly report cheaters? And PLEASE Stop spamming Threads and Tickets! Thank you!

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

How do I correctly report cheaters?

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Request release of battlefield 4

Chany - - Battlefield 4

Beitrag

In every Forum, even here, is a SEARCH FUNCTION! Just use it. ggc-stream.net/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal /closed