Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 96.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Bf3 unban request

Striker77733 - - Battlefield 3

Beitrag

As you already admit that you cheated, there is no way for an unban. Please read this thread -> Warning! NEVER download or test cheats! There is a zero tolerance for cheats on your computer!

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Beitrag

Hello STRATIGHOST, as we don´t discuss bans in our forum, you have to create a ban appeal ticket in our ticket system. Here are some links: the direct way to your appeal -> Appeal evenBalance Ticket: make sure to open a ticket here: Even Balance If you need help with your GUID: ​[HowTo] - What is my PB-GUID?

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Keine Spieler Einträge verfügbar

Striker77733 - - FAQ

Beitrag

Hallo Rebell, ich habe dein Problem an unsere Technikabteilung weitergeleitet, da ich momentan selbst keine Ahnung habe was da falsch läuft. Vielleicht wäre es sinnvoll wenn du ein Supportticket erstellst um sich konkret mit deinem Fall zu befassen. Grüße Striker, GGC Admin

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

probleme pb sur bf4

Striker77733 - - Game Discussion

Beitrag

Hello bigdelbi, please note that we don´t discuss bans in our forum. We also can only handle english or german appeals!

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

This GUID is not banned by GGC! This is a local GUID ban by the Serverownerl, you have to talk with him if you want to get unbnanned.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

peleas help

Beitrag

only way it will be discussed ===> Appeal Even Balance Ticket: make sure to open a ticket at evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support.php also please read this Warning! NEVER download or test cheats! if you need your GUID use this link [HowTo] - What is my PB-GUID? please be patient as all GGC staff admins are volunteers. Best regards, Striker77733

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

You are not banned banned by GGC, so you have to ask the server owne, as we don´t know who banned you, we can not help you whith this ban.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

BattleField 3 Ban

Beitrag

only way it will be discussed ===> Appeal evenBalance Ticket: make sure to open a ticket at evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support.php also please read this Warning! NEVER download or test cheats! if you need your GUID use this link [HowTo] - What is my PB-GUID? please be patient as all GGC staff admins are volunteers.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

BF3 mistake ban. who would help me?

Beitrag

... somebody triggered a violation with this GUID, every GUID caught cheating gets banned - regardless who used it. Even Balance, checked your violation for an error, the result was clear, there was no error which could have triggered the violation. The regulations of the anti-cheat communities and many game server admins are clearly defined: There is a zero tolerance for cheats on your computer! If you believe your account was hacked, think about the following: 1. There are no information ever,…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag

Punkbuster is not our system, so you have to argue with Even Balance about your violation.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag

As i already said, the Violation from Punkbuster is the Evidence for this ban. Even Balance checked if the violation could have been triggered in error but the result was clear, there was no error. As we do not discuss bans in our forum, this thread will be closed. Best regards, Striker77733

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

ggc stream ban

Striker77733 - - Battlefield 4

Beitrag

With a new coppy (CD- KEY) of the game and a new Origin account, you are free to play. GGC Bans are GUID bans, which mean only the GUID is banned not the ip or the hardware.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Battlefield 3 ban

Beitrag

only way it will be discussed ===> Appeal Even Balance Ticket: make sure to open a ticket at evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php also please read this Warning! NEVER download or test cheats! if you need your GUID use this link [HowTo] - What is my PB-GUID? you must be patient all staff members are volunteers.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Battlefield 3 ban

Beitrag

please stop spamming our forum, this will lead to an forum ban, one thread is enough!

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Ban Appeal 12.12.2016

Beitrag

You created the ticket at 21.01.17 15:55, and you got an answer at 22.01.17 11:34. Please be patient as we are only volunteeres here at the staff.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

BF3 2 year problem

Beitrag

Hello dann4you, Please take note of this thread: Warning! NEVER download or test cheats! Please do not even create a appeal ticket, it will be denied immediately. The purpose of an appeal is to allow innocent players to appeal their bans, which they believe are a false-positive. An appeal is not intended to give actual cheaters, who were caught the opportunity to get rid of their ban just by a simple excuse.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hello Spoilt_Gun, if that´s your nickname in Bf3/4 you are not banned by GGC.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

You got an answer in your ticket

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

1. I answered your first request as fast as possible, but there was an error on the Even Balance website, so we were not able to use our standard process an we had to waite for an answer from them. 2. I don´t really know what you mean with this phrase. 3. We treat everyone with respect, but if you excessively spam our ticketsystem or something else, we can handle this issue with a different view. (For sure fair). 4. If i tell you to add some information to your Even Balance ticket, and you try t…