acusations and blamless naming on sites

acusations and blamless naming on sites

I am still trying to figure out what a md5tool is and how to get rid off it,i have been banned for this reason ,if I had downloaded something to enable a hack or cheat so be it but I do not hack/cheat so for ggc to ban me no explanation and then write evry time I log on that im a hacker/cheat this is defamatory and is not right plz explain what the f is a md5tool and how do you get rid of this. I also believe that ggc is leaving it self open to a class action suite by not informing players that they will be banned if they do not remove said hack cheat etc before they ban and post this you should also supply links as to how to remove said hack/cheat . I have contacted my solicitor who is looking into this kind regards chuknorrisv2.0
    As i am owner of a server and i am very strick on hackers and trolls , chuck norris is my admin and i will vouch that he does not hack i have been reading articles for days on why he may be banned. by GGC

I have had full access to his pc and im in no way stupid when it comes to computers, but found nothing in temp files , app data files , or even in registry.

I have stated i even payed and signed up to PBScreens.com to run a check on all his images and there 100% clean.

He has now been blackisted on T4G even on his other ids..

So when he logged in it clearly said banned for cheating.

I then went to T4G and whitelisted him , and no errors shown on my side of screen ,

Yet he is still kicked , and is showing that image error - postimg.org/image/qs1qaeu9h/

which is related to - GGC

I dont no what more i can do for this guy but i have done my head in for days trying to work out what the issue maybe.

The othe rthing is his son had same isses exatly the same and GGC cleared him ,

and the play on same ip same - diffrent pc in same room.

Chucknorris can get onto other server no isse at all but mine as im linked to GGC.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „THE_KING_RULES“ ()

md5tool is a scan on a system run by a third party anticheat site. these are scans for specific programs and not a hack/cheat specifically called md5tool.

the only way to discus this further is via the ticket system. as for the lawsuit, go ahead ggc is not in the USA and thus doesn't fall under the same laws as others do. not to mention ggc doesn't have to states don't cheat as its in the TOS you agreed upon when you installed the game (might want to read it some time).

as for the other post on the admin. not much more we can do. there is something on there that is hidden and cant be seen somewhere that is causing the violation. at this point i would strongly suggest you remove him from your clan as some,(not saying ggc does) may remove a server from streaming for having a known/confirmed cheater in there group/clan.

If he was a known hacker or cheater i wouldnt be here making this reply i had,,,

So i will back this guy up all the way untill someone can show me proof of the violation of hacking / cheating as thats what it now states on T4G.

As i said ill state again i have all images of this guy from pbscreens.com and not one shows anything that is malice.

And if he was a hacker i certanly wouldnt have him as admin that is 100% certain.

I hate hackers with a passion id rather have 5 people a side in my server knowing there genuine players rather a full server full of hackers.
    as I am not in the usa either it seems rather foolish of you to suggest I go ahead and start a lawsuit ebay is not based in the us yet it just falked out 4.7mill in a class action suit.no matter where you are a defamation suit is still that.my solicitor has told me that if I can get more people that have had same issues we would have a go at it all I have to do is find the people that run this organization and the admins involved.but I don't want to go down that road so lets try and work this out like civilized people I do not hack or cheat and to keep accusing me of it on the servers is defamatory.
    If you want to appeal the bans, then click the links I gave you here: banned by admin
    Also note that in your appeal ticket a GGC staff member will tell you what the file is called that was detected.

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

As i said ill state again i have all images of this guy from pbscreens.com and not one shows anything that is malice.

Note that just because someone has a clean PBSS on your server, doesn't mean that they do not use cheats on another server ;)

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

So i will back this guy up all the way untill someone can show me proof of the violation of hacking / cheating

As you are not the owner of this GUID, GGC doesn't have to prove anything to you.
    The discussion will be done between a ticket handler and the OP, and only the OP will be told what file has been detected.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „RIC0H“ ()

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

argue or comment all you want

I am not arguing with you at all, I am merely giving you the facts. Nothing more, nothing less.

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

as his not a hacker please show me solid proof of this?.

Please show me solid proof that he is not one.
    (he is my "friend" / "admin" is not proof btw)
    Do you sit next to him every time he plays and watch his screen every second?
    - No you don't, so you could not know 100% if he is or is not a cheater.

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

So how would he no what server is stremed by who unless it states which PBscreens dont state they stream in game.

Why would they need to tell anyone they stream at all?
    and also, why would he need to know?

The only person that needs to know that the server is streaming to PBScreens is the server owner/renter as they are the one streaming.

RIC0H schrieb:

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

argue or comment all you want

I am not arguing with you at all, I am merely giving you the facts. Nothing more, nothing less.

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

as his not a hacker please show me solid proof of this?.

Please show me solid proof that he is not one.
    (he is my "friend" / "admin" is not proof btw)
    Do you sit next to him every time he plays and watch his screen every second?
    - No you don't, so you could not know 100% if he is or is not a cheater.

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

So how would he no what server is stremed by who unless it states which PBscreens dont state they stream in game.

Why would they need to tell anyone they stream at all?
    and also, why would he need to know?

The only person that needs to know that the server is streaming to PBScreens is the server owner/renter as they are the one streaming.

Thats my point buddy so he is playing on my server , ok which he had no idea was steaming anything , yet his images are clean mmmmmm

As for sitting next to him no i dont i dont care friend or not , but i did go onto his pc the first day this started as im the one who made him aware of his , and i checked his pc in registry setting , and checked app data , and also i checked , temp folder , and msconfig , and checked task manager , he had no issues with me doing this what so ever and yes it was his pc and it was his ip addess , and when i was on his pc i cheked all data including the GUI id number , so unless he was extremly fast when he gave me team veiwer numbers to reformat , he is a guru.

Mate as im saying if he was hacking and i new he was i wouldnt be here and now and deleted GGC from my server over a false or incorrect setting to make him banned,.

If you have managed to read the above tell me how he had a cheat on his pc , as when you download a cheat it hooks in your regsirty system hence thats how one way it gets detected ,or at least one of manyways it gets detected.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von „THE_KING_RULES“ ()

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

yet his images are clean

I'm not going to bother explaining the PBSS situation again

THE_KING_RULES schrieb:

As for sitting next to him no i dont i dont care friend or not , but i did go onto his pc the first day this started as im the one who made him aware of his , and i checked his pc in registry setting , and checked app data , and also i checked , temp folder , and msconfig , and checked task manager , he had no issues with me doing this what so ever and yes it was his pc and it was his ip addess , and when i was on his pc i cheked all data including the GUI id number , so unless he was extremly fast when he gave me team veiwer numbers to reformat , he is a guru.

So what was the name of the cheat that you were looking for?
    There are many on the internet currently for sale , dont question me about what im looking for ,
    exmaple coder money.exe creates most hacks for all of EA games that are undetected by punkbuster and GGC and T4G

Didnt no about this maybe do research instead of thinking your some admin on here,

I no exaclty what to look for......

[Link deleted]
    here is what your up against i no excalty how it works in the way of to find this shit on someone pc,,,,,,,

agaain show me proof that he hacked , you cant , no one here can hence why im not running GGC on my server as there blocking people that dont hack.

go have a read $10 a month they can buy a undetected hacking tool from here
    [Link deleted]

so you tell me now how the hell is GGC stopping this they arent unless you have done what i do and get on peoples pc and check if its hooked into the registry , as long as you have permision which i did by CHUCK/

and you want to question me in what i look for LOL , seems GGC cant even get this current situation correct with a inncoent guy.

I am able to find any cheat located on anyones pc providing i have access to there computer , and i make it clear to people that play on my server if your not a hacker nothing to hide.

There extremly happy i actually investigate people before itake action on them.

so GGC relies on detecting " DETECTED" strings lol.

How they stopping undetected strings.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „THE_KING_RULES“ ()

as stated before. the burden of proof is not on us (GGC, ACI, pbbans, Etc) but on the person who raised the violation. we have no way to know who was on the computer and what was running and what was not running on the system at the time of the violation.

you said you looked at his PC, and as i saw he gave you access via team viewer. a smart person like some i have come across wont have the cheat on there system. its on an external or a pen drive that they can easily disconnect. so when you looked at his PC unless you where right in front of it, and looked through every pen drive and external he has, you cant sit there and just say well he clean and a good player.

HE not you must prove that at the time of the violation he did not trigger it. but its dam near imposible so arguing about it in these forums is futile.

further more, bashing others for insight and comments is not the right way to go and can/will get you banned off these forums. to tell RICOH hes no admin is idiotic, he was if memory serves a head admin of the ggc staff for well over 2yrs that i was here. just recently he stepped down.

don't come here bashing the former staff or any SGA as we have had enough.

the fact remains, YOUR admin was caught with some kind of known cheat. he was banned and now has to deal with it. move on and get off the subject. all your ranking will not help

Pen drive makes me smile , dont you no that a exe injects itself into the game<.>?

Then its into registry if i could place the link which im not allowed to do ,

As these hacks are made out of vb.net that requires .net to make them run , which is hooked into regisrty , please do some research on "hacks"

Regardless of a pen drive they still have to be ran by a ADMIN on the pc to work , not via a pn drive/.

They must be allocated in a folder situated on desktop .

Come on i thought you guys would no all this/

And gui number is only on one pc am i correct or wrong,

And the fact is his pc had the same GUI number same ip same everything with a clean pc the day i found this out.

Further more explain this same house hold same ip yet same situaton happend to this guy here WOLLA WOLLA . exact same thing ITS HIS SON !

yet guess what his cleared by GGC FOR EXACT SAME ISSUE

dont believe me lets have a look.

king thank u for tryin to help but im still banned and ricoh

Looking for help in regards to a current user on our server

Yes his son that plays on a diffrent PC check GUI numbers lol

same ip yet he got cleared for guess what same issue ,

so now you tell me to get over it?.

again wolla wolla just like his dad does not hack they both got banned for this MD5 tool strange hey ....