Fight against hack Ok, but why not fighting against unfair admin and abusing ban

Fight against hack Ok, but why not fighting against unfair admin and abusing ban

Hello,

Just a talk :

GGC is fighting against all kind of hack and it's a good thing.
    What is your intention for admin that report abusingly player just for fun / revenge ?

How can a player do to proove he's not an hacker and the admin is in fault ?
    Can you investigate ? How ? it's a 50%/50% talk ...

Thanks for ideas / response
    Ok,
    thanks for your response but there are some things i dont understand.

I can play on PB secured server but not on those protected by GGC because of a Wallhack Ban.
    You wrote that your bans are done on PB screenshot and ingame demo.

Two questions :
    - As i've never cheated, have you got evidence against me ( I'm sure every one tell this :( and ... im sure that every one tell this too !! ) ?
    - How is it possible to go on playing if a PB violation as be sentenced ?

Please note that i just try to understand and prove my ban was made for wrong reason.

[EDIT]
    I've searched in my pbcl.log and found that :
    [04.16.2016 22:37:09] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [04.23.2016 16:32:29] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [04.23.2016 17:03:43] Violation (WALLHACK) #69096
    [05.10.2016 19:27:56] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [05.10.2016 19:28:20] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [05.10.2016 19:50:33] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [05.10.2016 19:50:57] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [05.10.2016 19:51:21] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [05.17.2016 19:41:15] Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]

Do you think this could be a reason ???
    [/EDIT]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von „PsyCh0Taz“ ()

where do you want to upload the screens? Ticketsystem? Forum?

Ticketsystem: The server where the screens are from has to stream to GGC, without the GGC- stream, it is not possible to upload punkbusterscreenshots.

Forum: You need to upload it as attachment under "More Options" -> "Attachments" -> "Upload", there is a maximum of 10 attachments and a maximum of 1MB per file.
    Allowed extensions are bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip.