Streaming Setup - NOT STREAMING

• HI everyone,

I am an admin with the =DOG= Clan. www.dogclanuk.com

I am trying to get to the bottom of why our server is not streaming GGC

Our Clan Leader fourdogs4 and I have followed all the instructions in the setup guide (including adding the server to ggc - http://www.ggc-stream.net/server/103930) , and all the information appears to be in the pbsv.cfg but still the server is not streaming. Fourdogs4 did send a ticket 2 days ago but has had no response as yet.

Server IP is
    193.93.45.112:16567

Below is our current pbsv.cfg

CONTINUED BELOW

• and this is the pbucon.use file

We have tried setting this up on numerous Occasions and for the life of me I cant see whats gone wrong

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Leggy

• Thanks Matt, I cant view that page it says im not authorised, is it because fourdogs setup the server here on ggc so im not an admin ?

I have followed a guide mate, the entries are in the pbsv.cfg as you can see above (lines 86 to 88), still no joy. although the guide I followed had an extra ip line (line 88) Could that be the problem ??

Edited 2 times, last by LEGGY: Added as an admin via fourdogs CP wrong line numbers lol ().

• hello,

as i see this server ip+ port is registered:

193.93.45.112:6714

you posted here: 193.93.45.112:16567

You must always register the correct ip+port and never use the rconport!

Next to this the pbucon.use file must be empty, not have the same entries like the pbsv.cfg

Please try that and restart your server.

• Harry you are a STAR mate, fourdogs had registered the wrong port, nice spotting mate. I have deleted the old server and added the new, it is now Streaming.

Thanks very much from the -DOG= Clan Admins