Write ban appeal: Error.

• Well it doesn't work. I got banned yesterday for no reason and wanted to appeal this absurd ban, but it shows the same error. I have never cheated, just look at my stats. This is just a big pile of BS, you just want to get users to your site and are banning people randomly.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'BruddahKnuckles' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 4f205174a0cca019603d00d5d60ef744. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]

• same here banned for ne reason me game crashed i tried to relaunch it but the game won't loading i rebooted me pc launch bf i was happy i was like for 1- 2 min in game and then it closed with that error sometimes it says me 5 min or 2 min ...

it is al the 2 the time it happen to me...

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'dexcell666' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 9df9983624a5fe0c19a6cd186f05da58. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]

edit: this morning is 0 minutes

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'dexcell666' (for 0 minutes) ... Violation (GAMEHACK) #88002

really we need some competent admins here it is limite illegale what ggc are doing to us so manny ppl are gatting banned for no reason with no proofs with notting even that #88002 or other numbers arent explaine to us what it is i call it scamming shame on that for destroying so beautyfull game as bf3 .

i think they wan't that we leave bf3 to go on their bf1 crap

• i think they wan't that we leave bf3 to go on their bf1 crap

I totally agree with you - BF1 was so bad, I deleted the game after playing the demo for about 10 minutes. Instead of producing a game that has the weapons and conflicts based on the current world events and facts, they come up with this fairy tale fiction crap. And now start bannig those who dont want this BS.

• First:

We are NOT EA. We are GGC a PRIVATE Stream Service for Server owners. And we are supporting Violations from Punk Buster, nothing more, nothing less. You should have some more background Informations before you trying to shoot against the staff members here.

We don't care what you play and how many Money you spend on different kind of Games. If you wanna b*tch against EA, go to a proper Forum, or their Help Page.

@extacy123 Your screenshot is saying that you are NOT logged in, so please login over the Website and try to open a Ban Appeal Ticket.

The Ban Appeal System is still working for me.

If you still having issues, please provide any useful Screenshots and a kind description from the Problems you have. So i can hand those out to our developers.

Thanks!

• First : Try to create a new account please and try to do that, you will see what we want to say.

So I will make to you a small brief I've create an account yes that it's working then I go your web site (not your forum website) and when I click on Write ban appeal, the error message appear "login required" whereas I was already connected but when I click on login that make me go on your forum. SO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE

Thanks!

• First:

I dont care who you think you are, what legal rights do you have on false accusations and randomly banning people from servers?

Your website login redirects me to the forum every time I try to login from your website and I cant login to your website.

Thanks!

• I know who i am, but thanks.

Again we are a SERVICE for Server Admins. Not for angry people getting banned for using 3rd Party Programs. You are free to play on Servers who are NOT using our Service (GGC), so you lost nothing. The owner of the Server decided to use this service to get the Server free from People who got caught.

We are here to help you guys out and that's all volunteer. And i am not willing to get insulted while doing this in my spare time. Be lucky that i care about YOUR problem here and trying to help you guys out.

And you are in a situation where you have to proof that your triggered Violation got caught in an error.

I'll get this redirected to our developers. We recently had an update on our Forum Software, this might cause the Problem for people who are creating new accounts here.

Ii'll post an update on this when we have solved the Problem.

Thanks!

• Dude since when did I insult you? I'm mad about the situation not you. I paid for this game to play multiplayer and now I get banned for things I didn't commit. Of course I'm upset. And how I'm supposed to prove, that I didn't cheat??? Just lift the ban and I'm out of here.

And wtf is a (GAMEHACK) #88002 anyway? Even youtube has no answers to this.

Battlefield 3 is life!

Thanks!

• I am not a and especially not your Dude.

As i said: You lost nothing. You are just banned from Servers which are using our (GGC-Stream) Service.

You are free to join every Server w/o this service. I am not removing a ban because i am getting told from a random person.

You can appeal the Ban on the normal way when it is back up for you.

When you create your Ban Appeal ticket, you will automatically create a Ticket by Even Balance (Punkbuster), there is a good way to ask what this Violation can be. We don't have our hands on Punkbuster Violations, neither on the Numbers for different kind of Violations.

• Good Evening Gents

Since I also received a ban and appealed to Even Balance through PBBans, I thought it might be a good idea to try through GGC as well.
    The issue as pointed above by other, as new and as upset people, is that, while my GUID shows on the list, it is not possible to submit any appeal.

The result of this action is this:

I think the problem is that the link "That's my GUID. I want to appeal this ban !" automatically redirects the user to a logged out page. If one then retries, the document expires.

That's a bit of a shame considering the amount of people who seem to have gotten a ban lately. I trust the issue is going to be fixed soon
    and I hope my feedback will be useful.

Thank You for your time

• I am not a and especially not your Dude.

As i said: You lost nothing. You are just banned from Servers which are using our (GGC-Stream) Service.

You are free to join every Server w/o this service. I am not removing a ban because i am getting told from a random person.

You can appeal the Ban on the normal way when it is back up for you.

When you create your Ban Appeal ticket, you will automatically create a Ticket by Even Balance (Punkbuster), there is a good way to ask what this Violation can be. We don't have our hands on Punkbuster Violations, neither on the Numbers for different kind of Violations.

Listen here buddy, I was just trying to be nice to you, considering the absurd situation here.

I have never cheated and when I logged in for playing for like 5 seconds and got instantly banned. How come I could possibly cheat??? I bet this can be seen from Punkbuster log files as well. If you call this a proper GGC-Stream service, I call it a scam. There are lots of obvious cheaters in BF3 and GGC-Stream nor Punkbuster doesn't even care about it. Do any of you even play the game to know who is really cheating?