Write ban appeal: Error.

• I have read the comments here and must say Chany is extremely hostile person. I would sugggest that the staff here would provide us the users with more helpful persons . I am also having the same hackusations and before it was on some site that had random people that could accuse others without any proof . It was a person that did not as well in game as me. In the end result he was banned from that forum after i found his hateful/disrespectful posts on the old forum of Battlefield 3 . In any case can someone friendly assist me with my issue and I am far to old to argue over nonesence peace to all. AJ

My message reads as follows.... GaGaam.netme disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player '-MINISTRYOFNOOB-' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 7ca0f193738621001c95e34725a7beb0. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]me dGame disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player '-MINISTRYOFNOOB-' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 7ca0f193738621001c95e34725a7beb0. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision] isconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player '-MINISTRYOFNOOB-' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 7ca0f193738621001c95e34725a7beb0. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]

• What a Fuck !

we are here and he say look ad evenbalance support.

We are on evenbalance and he say - go to GGC Support !

When we will open here a ticket / Than come " error login "

I say what a fuck :I

Where help us ?

• It seems that the ban appeal works again, but it says "This GUID has been banned due to a violation being triggered from evenbalance and is only being held by us. Please open a ticket at evenbalance before you proceed with this appeal". What a great job GGC-Stream, couldn't you just tell that before?

I bet that the punkbuster didn't initiate properly, so punkbuster kicked me out and GGC-Stream banned because of punkbusters kick. Isnt that a little over the top GGC-Stream?

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'BruddahKnuckles' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 4f205174a0cca019603d00d5d60ef744. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]