Not getting answer by even balance?

• Hello everyone,

I got banned a few days ago because "wallhacking" (i truly did nothing), so I opened the ban list, looked for my guid and tried to appeal it. I followed the link to evenbalance, copy-pasted the text in the issue box and filled all the fields, but I'm getting not answer from them, neither e-mail notifications, nothing. So, I don't know what I'm supposed to do right now.

I'll appreciate any help since I want to play the game I've purchased for years ago, and this is the first time I have this issue. Thanks.

• same here....Aimbot ban...too new to even know about cheats and don't care to since then what's the point of playing. Been over a week and no response from even balance. Very frustrating! No idea what happened..no eta on a resolution...no answers given or any i can find in forums.

My conclusion - punkbuster - great concept, TERRIBLE implementation. Guilty until proven innocent, but no1 with the power to resolve ban seems to care who is wrongly banned.

• Just a hint: Please keep in mind how their and our ticketsystem works. If you reply to your ticket again and again without getting a first response your ticket is marked as new in the system! That means your ticket was created 5 days ago but you posted every day in it so in the ticketsystem the ticket appears as created today -->Other ticket comes first.

So please wait after you create a ticket with all necessary information for a first reply otherwise you need to wait longer.

• i only created one ticket...and within hours after my post above, got the following message..

We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.
    The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.
    To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

this is garbage and absolutely false...everything was fine until my hard drive died and i replaced it and reloaded the game. Guess that's not allowed, but you would think someone here or at evenbalance would say so since that was in all of my replies to admins

• We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

I still got banned for cheating even thou i never did ! Very upsetting. I will not recommend another game ever and I suggest everyone should do the same! This is obviously an inside job

• Hi! I'm banned sice 3 months, its ONLY A Copy+Paste answer! They dont unban you ^^ sorry but i dont cheat too, and got banned for Gamehack. Ok so i buy bf3 new and yesterday AGAIN ban for aimbot... Support is down, dont care about BF3, its a shit support..

• Chany

Closed the thread.