Noob admins

• Some kid banned throwing nades at the containers in noshar canals he warned me put hell ? tought it was the server come on ? iIm Global elite Counter strike player played With Alesund get_right and i manage to get banned ? played since battlefield 2. Or it was Esea anti cheat client it reacted on but douthfully cause this kid was mad. Hope you can help dont know what GUID is guess its the report that you should have .. Cause you banned my because i was good throwing nades :S Wouldnt go through this matter if me and my friend that is better than me didnt even get bann, have some nostalgic fights in this game. Feel you should watch better cause if i get banned with my 1.7 kd is ridiculos. HOW THE FACK DID I GET BANNED CAUSE HE WAS A LITTLE MAD MAN IF I SEE THAT GUY I SMACK HIS HEAD DOWN IN CONCRETE FOR THAT CORRUPTION SO NOW I CANT PLAY BF FOR A FACKING KID GET UR SHIT TOGHETER DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE GUID I WILL TRY FIND IT AND HIM !:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• I am sure your have no Idea what GGC is for. May you should Read first the About me section of our Webpage. https://www.ggc-stream.net/article/info/whyggc

We DON NOT own any Server.

We DO NOT kick random Players.

FYI, we at GGC are providing a Service FOR Server ADMINS. We are not Admins on any of those Server, neither we don't have access to private Server! The Serverowner decided to protect their Server with our SERVICE. Just read your Kick message, it will tell you what you are being kicked for.

Since you opened up a Ban Appeal Ticket, you can see that you are on an EXTERNAL Ban List. So be patient and wait for an VOLUNTEER Admin here to get more instructions in your Ticket.

And please STOP Spamming here or spamming Tickets!

• Chany

Hat das Thema geschlossen