Questions on ban

• Hi Guys

Evertime tried to lock in a server I just got kicked, with different reason given each time

eg:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'makpoena' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 40f804ee. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'makpoena' (for 5 minutes) ... Player makpoena kicked by ACI LiveSecure for ACI-PB-VIOLATION-71559-BF4 [Admin Decision]

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'makpoena' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 40f804ee

Before these it was for a whole list of hacks, given as reason for begin kicked

I also don't seem to find my ban listed anywhere.

EA guys helped me last night to improve my online security and confirmed my account was hacked.

After endless searching, I was directed to your website

I understand due to policy, being unband in these case are rear.

So:

What can I do now?

Do I need a new account and game codes?

a New IP?

I hope you can help me as I have no idea how to fix this.

Thank you for your time

makpoena

I

• Hey,

So just to avoid missunderstandings the staff guys here have nothing to do with original PunkBuster by Evenbalance so they cant help you due to lift your ban. Evenbalance itself wont lift your ban as well (dont waste your time to wait weeks for the response on your troubleticket to EB) they just wont lift it. Regarding the account security term I would suggest you just to buy the game you got banned in again via a trusted trader (so avoid to buy cracked game keys n stuff) and then use a longer/stronger password and linked email-password to your origin account I think this should atleast help you. Your ban isnt listed here bcuz you probably played on a server which doesnt stream with ggc so thats why u r not in the database.

• Hey LiquidEule

Thanks for the advice , No I understand ggc did not ban me, just looking for the right steps do follow after ban appeal failed.

I got hack by being careless, (befriended the as.hole). I did improve my account security.

I was just struggling to get advice on what do now.