Posts by ZinZiRiO

Juego desconectado: fuiste pateado por PunkBuster. Motivo declarado: PunkBuster prohíbe permanentemente este servidor de juegos para ZINZIRIO ... BANCA GUID PunkBuster GLOBAL db0c1239

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'ZINZIRIO' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN db0c1239

Hello I was about to enter my account to play and I find that I have this error sign on all servers. How is this possible???

I have proof that I do not use anything at all. I would very much appreciate it if you contact me as soon as possible. Thank you so much

Al aire libre

As I put them above, I already spoke with the administrator and he told me that there is no prohibition. Apart from the message it gives when the admin gives BAN is different. He was the one who told me it had been GGC.

Hi, this message appears on a server. I talked to the admin and he did not give me a ban. I can play on all servers. Less in that. The message...

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'ZINZIRIO' (for 1 minute) ... Kicked by Serveradmin powered by GGC-Stream.NET. Your GUID 3a7b2f18eff94bae63def047db0c1239 is banned. Macro [Admin Decision]

I hope I have an answer because I do not use any macro. It is more I have videos in my channel in which it is seen that I do not use anything. Thank you. ;)