Posts by ramonpailino1234

This is your appealticket: http://www.ggc-stream.net/tisy/ticket/68202

Make a new EB ticket and post the link to the new EB ticket in your appeal ticket here. You can find help for your EB ticket here: [How-To] Create/Add Evenbalancetickets

Hello RD_TuranKamond,

Thank you for submitting your request for support at Even Balance. This is an automated e-mail notification. Please do not respond to this message. Any replies to this e-mail address will be lost. Please visit your trouble ticket support link in order to view or update your trouble ticket. http://www.evenbalance.com/
    The Support Team at Even Balance

Edit: Deleted Supportlink due to security reasons

That's why I'm here, I addressed you for the reason that PunkBuster say they come to you, if it had been a cheater would not be here, please just tell me if I will remove the restrictions on me or not is all.

ramonpailino1234 READ HERE

Warning! NEVER download or test cheats!
    The regulations of the anti-cheat communities and many game server admins are clearly defined: There is a zero tolerance for cheats on your computer!

Excuse me sir, but I this offending, I've never cheated in any game, I'm not hack nothing for esl style, I am a person who likes games, healthily, if and to stop what you pay lost I leave, but no I will say that I did traps without having done so, tell me you if I can remove or not RESTRICTIONS or otherwise fails this well and not coming back to buy EA games, much less with managed by PunkBuster servers and I just.

You are banned in BF3
    http://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid/gid/241200AC
    And you already appealed 2 times by us...

~Chany

No longer content to get me out of the game, or the game let me in, bought my premium by sacrifice, I am an old man of 49 years old and I'm not tax cheating, but I do not like that I make them.

ERROR
    El juego se ha desconectado: PunkBuster te ha expulsado. Motivo: PunkBuster kicked player 'RD_TutanKamond' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 241200ac. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]

Since I bought the game I'm downloading and updating PunkBuster, but my big problem started when buying premium, that's where my torture began. all been and done, tutorials youtube, recommendations from friends, forums, and others, but nothing solves me, I decided to leave my voted inversion definitely lost my money.

Punkbuster tells me to come to this page, an admin unlock me, but from what I see here is not my problem will be resolved.

ERROR
    El juego se ha desconectado: PunkBuster te ha expulsado. Motivo: PunkBuster kicked player 'RD_TutanKamond' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

ERROR
    El juego se ha desconectado: PunkBuster te ha expulsado. Motivo: PunkBuster kicked player 'RD_TutanKamond' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

Please remove the ban, the only bad thing and done is buy a game that will not let me play. :cursing:

EB2162000828419

I have problems with the game, a time that can not play for reasons of PunkBuster ago, this is the message or messages that leave me when I try to play BF3.

Â ERROR The game disconnected: PunkBuster kicked you out. Reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'RD_TutanKamond' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 71c584e6d6a3f979228a74f3241200ac. GGC-Stream.NET Contact for details. [Admin Decision]

And here another message.
    ERROR The game disconnected: PunkBuster kicked you out. Reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'RD_TutanKamond' (for 1 minute) ... Prior Kick / Ban

And so I pray step trying to connect to this game that is more than entertainment to become a headache for me. :cursing:

ERROR El juego se ha desconectado: PunkBuster te ha expulsado. Motivo: PunkBuster kicked player 'ramonpaulino1234' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 71c584e6d6a3f979228a

Because I get these messages since I got the premium account, not to do, I have no idea why Punkbuster me blocking my account if I pay to have fun not to get angry and this em this making angry instead of giving me fun, asks me to talk to managers but actually going to leave this forsaken game, because I can no more. :cursing: :thumbdown: