Posts by MandoCoPro

Yes i've open ticket but after He write :

.. -.-Attention!This GUID has been banned due to a violation being triggered from evenbalance and is only being held by us. Please open a ticket at evenbalance before you proceed with this appeal:evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.phpFill all fields and write in the "problem/issue" box the text at the bottom. Now you have to wait until you get an answerfrom Evenbalance. If they wrote that the violation has been triggered by an error then create a ticket at our site with the ticket link at evenbalance.If they do not give you this information we will not remove your ban from our system.Copy & Paste the information below into your ticket with Evenbalance: Please check the following violation for a technical failure:Ban Link: ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid/5FEC1FF1Date: 9/21/14, 1:00 PMGUID: 8aae9ba006934ac8d5fec1ff1Game: Battlefield HeroesViolation: Violation (AIMBOT) #5089

He write : .. -.-

Attention!This GUID has been banned due to a violation being triggered from evenbalance and is only being held by us. Please open a ticket at evenbalance before you proceed with this appeal:http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.phpFill all fields and write in the "problem/issue" box the text at the bottom. Now you have to wait until you get an answerfrom Evenbalance. If they wrote that the violation has been triggered by an error then create a ticket at our site with the ticket link at evenbalance.If they do not give you this information we will not remove your ban from our system.Copy & Paste the information below into your ticket with Evenbalance: Please check the following violation for a technical failure:

Ban Link: http://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid/5FEC1FF1
    Date: 9/21/14, 1:00 PM
    GUID: 8aae9ba0069345dac8d5fec1ff1
    Game: Battlefield Heroes
    Violation: Violation (AIMBOT) #5089

Hello,

my name is Asaph I am 15 years old I am French is me yours has to excuse me in near GGC of credit note for deceiving,
    to have to cheater on games(sets) battlefield heroes it dates now of 6 months or more than
    I cannot reach has no waiter(server) contain GGC thus I makes a demand(request) of unban with quite my excuse..
    Because games(sets) begin really has to miss me and I give my word the world that I no has all never cheat.

My peuso Battlefiels heroes: commando44214564
    My origin name: MandoCoProMy
    e-mail: [email protected]

Asaph . Translate by reverso :|